zondag 13 december 2009

Meisel for Twitter.

Well, this editorial has been more over the internet than Wangs Roco bag, or atleast, I've seen it on several blogs and I must admit I first didn't like it. I really didn't like it. Until I looked again at it, looked better and saw that Meisel made a piece of art, again. With a wink to us, the bloggers, the tweetgirls, the textgeneration. That we are publishing everything about ourselfs, finding ourselves so important we atleast can fill 10 pages about ourself, oh well, what am I talking, you probably already figured this out and you are thinking now; 'what is that girl talking about what she thinks? It isn't that important anyways.'



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


source; fashion gone rogue

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten